Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello friends,

This is the gift register for our wedding. What I am going to do is post a list of gifts that Yi-Shen and I could use in our new life together. Then when someone has purchased one of these gifts, they can post the fact here in a comment so that others do not purchase the same gift.

Yi-Shen and I will not look at this blog until after the wedding, so it will be mainly up to you guys to keep track of what gifts are still available and which are purchased by scanning the comments. If the string of comments is getting too long, I may get one of our parents to collate an updated list in a new post. Please always comment on the most recent post, or we will lose the news of your gift!

I am really looking forward to seeing you all at our wedding. Thank you for all your generosity, past, present and future.

Love to everyone
Aidan

1 comment: